(Image by Steve Doman)
This feels a bit naughty somehow, but I’m just going to copy and paste a travel notice I’ve just published on a portfolio site. It’s all a bit exciting really – I haven’t posted any local availability for ages. Hope to hear from anyone interested! You can contact me directly via firstname.lastname@example.org if any of the below info piques your interest…
Semi-last minute availability in Oxfordshire, 10th-20th Sept! 🙂 (Highly experienced, creative natural model)
What is says on the tin, really – I have some last-minute-ish availability for a small number of 2/3 hour bookings local to me here in Oxfordshire during 10th-20th Sept. (I usually travel all over the country/world for bookings but it’s nice to stay a bit local sometimes!) and luckily I have a massive ancient woodland right here on my doorstep, which has open spaces as well as dense trees. Many of the images in my portfolio have been created here, and I am looking forward to working with some new or familiar faces!
I traditionally give a £10 discount compared to my usual rates (which are posted on my profile) as it’s so convenient for me.
STYLES: Nude (these outdoor locations are perfect for dreamy, classic styles), bohemian/gypsy fashion, or happy lifestyle (perfect for a more commercial look or bridal portfolio)… Open to suggestion/ideas or happy to provide the styling so you don’t have to worry about it.
WHERE: Ask for the postcode/directions to the woodland above. Alternatively, other options for this (instead of the woodland) are:
– we could go to the lovely (massive) studio I now consider my local (in Worminghall; ask for details!).
– Nearby, there are ancient ruins, rivers & parks.
– The streets and architecture of Oxford itself are also very easy on the eye, made famous in many a film/TV series!
– I have exclusive access to a quirky independent bookshop, full of (you’ve guessed it) books, teacups, a piano and really funky graffiti-style paintwork on the walls. I limit these shoots so it’s not over-shot; if you think you’re up for the challenge of working in this kind of creative space, please let me know!
– I may be able to drive elsewhere nearby, so do ask if you have somewhere in mind roughly around Oxfordshire!
See this folder for photos of me taken in various places listed above.
ABOUT ME: I have lots of lovely references that suggest I know what I’m doing. I’m usually described as very creative, easy going and friendly! I’ve worked with internationally award-winning photographers all over the globe, and with hobbiests who just find photography a fun and creative outlet. I really don’t mind which you are – it’s all the same to me and I treat each shoot as an individual experience and will try to make sure you go home with images you’re delighted with!
As you may guess, all of the images in this post are by the same photographer (with thanks) – Steve Doman – taken in my glorious playpen, AKA the ancient forest I love to shoot in near my home. It’s so relaxing to shoot here.